Followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Taking a Short Break and a Design Team Call

 Hello and Happy New Year!

I'm back today to let you know that we are taking a month's break and will be back on Sunday 5 February with our first challenge of 2023.

Our 'anything but Christmas' challenge has now finished and I will be back here next Sunday with our top 3 choices.

As I mentioned in my last post, the challenge is changing this year in that we will no longer have sponsors so there will be no challenge winners.

We will still have a top 3 from each challenge and will be inviting each of our top 3 choices to join us as a future Guest Designer.

I already have some new Design Team members on board but I'm still looking for some more.

DESIGN TEAM CALL

So what's involved?

1. Making one DT card each month 

2. Commenting on entries to the challenges on number(s) assigned to you

3. Hosting challenges - choosing themes and the top 3 after the challenge closes

The only real requirement is that you must have a blog and a Facebook account.

If you're interested please send me a PM or leave a comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment