Followers

Sunday 31 January 2021

Special Announcement and Winners of Pearls and/or Gems Challenge

 Hi Everyone
 
You may have seen my previous post where I announced that this challenge blog would be closing.  GREAT NEWS!!!!  Helen Nile is taking it over so it doesn't have to close.  Alot of you will already know Helen from around Blogland.  She runs other challenges and is on many DT's.  I am very grateful to Helen for taking this on as this was Traci's blog and was special to me and I am so so happy that it can remain open.  Please join me in wishing her well and I am sure she will get it up and running again as soon as she can
 
Now onto the Winner and Top 3 places from the last challenge 
 
Thank you so much to Colour of Love for their sponsorship of the last challenge.
 
The winner who wins 3 Digi Images is 
 
 
 
Congratulations! 
 
Please email me at ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize
 
The Top 3 places (in entry number order) are
 
 
 
#46 Nick
 
 Well Done to the Top 3 Places.
 
I have had a lovely time running this blog and I want to thank you all for your lovely entries month after month.  I will still be around and I will be back to play along!
 
Lisa x

9 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am happy to hear that the blog isn't closing. And thanks, Helen, for keeping it going! I just discovered it and am so glad to hear this news. Congrats to the winners... and looking forward to participating in future ones! Kathy A at myasperations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers to Helen! This is great news; so happy this challenge blog will continue! Thanks for all you've done to keep us inspired, Lisa! You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news that the blog isn't closing. This blog is awesome and I am happy it will still be here. Thanks Helen. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for choosing my Conie Fong "Christmas Gnomes" as one of the winners. It means a lot to me. Thanks Lisa for everything. Big hugs. Have a fabulous day!

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this is awesome news.. Thank you Helen for taking over and saving the blog. Thank you Lisa for all the past challenges and all you've done to keep the blog going. Congratulations to all the winners. Fabulous cards and looking forward to the new challenges. Hugs and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great news! congratulations to Barbara and the other winners!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sad to hear this, Lisa. But, that is wonderful news. Thank you, Helen, for taking over this awesome blog. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Helen for taking this on and so glad its not closing

    Lilian b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the top pick and so so happy to hear that your not closing down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I am late on this - 1st - congrats Helen. Great news that you are taking this challenge over. 2nd thanks for awarding me a top3 for January. And congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete