Followers

Sunday 13 August 2023

Top 3 From Our July Challenge

Hello and welcome back to the challenge.

I'm back today with my top 3 choices from our July challenge - Christmas in July

Here are my choices in order of entry:

#31 - Jan R

#51 - Chrissy

#74 - Andrea W

Congratulations to you all - please take your badge from the blog sidebar.

I would also like to invite you all to be a Guest Designer in one of our future challenges - please e-mail me at dragonflydreamschallenge@yahoo.com for more details.

Helen and the Dragonfly Dreams Team x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, thank you so much for a top three spot, you made my day..
    congrats everyone..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thank you so much!! Congrats to the other chosen crafters.

    ReplyDelete