Followers

Sunday 9 April 2023

Top 3 From Our March Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to the challenge blog.

I'm back today with Elizabeth's top 3 choices from our March challenge.  

Here are her choices in order of entry:

#3 - Dawn Frost

#33 - Pat K

#52 - Priyadarshini

Congratulations to you all - please take your badge from the blog sidebar.

I would also like to invite you all to be a Guest Designer in one of our future challenges - please e-mail me at dragonflydreamschallenge@yahoo.com for more details.

Don't forget to enter our current Colour Palette challenge here

Helen and the Dragonfly Dreams Team x

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely way to start my day. So happy to see I'm in the Top 3. Thank you so much and congrats all all the winners. hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3, what a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete