Followers

Friday 11 January 2019

Anything Goes

Hello to you all

A big thank you to everyone that joined in with us on the last challenge.  It was overwhelming to see so many makes. 


Apologies that this challenge is late.  Traci who owns this blog is unwell at the moment so I am filling in for her until she is well enough to return.



The Top 3 picks for this month are:

#1 Vannessa

 #5 Sharon

#53 Birgit


Thanks for sharing your wonderful makes with us.

This months winner is:

#23 Vivi Casale 

Now let's get on to our new challenge details...

This months challenge is....


Anything Goes

This month we are without sponsor so we are playing just for fun.  A Winner and Top 3 will still be announced at the beginning of the next challenge


Here are the design teams makes to inspire you for this challenge:

Elizabeth 



Mary



Tracey 



Happy crafting  xx
 



Inlinkz Link Party

8 comments:

  1. Thamk you!
    Lovely work Dt.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks this time. Congratulations to all the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you aware that your new linky is forcing people to either input their FB information, which quite frankly is none of your or Inlinkz' business if I choose not to give it, or to login using their email address and I do mean login, ie put their password to be able to use the linky... I am reluctant to do so as when I went to input the information this message came up

    'This connection is not secure, Logins here could be compromised'

    Surely a person should not have to be concerned with their email login being compromised just to enter a challenge? I have contacted Inlinkz myself about this but they have yet to reply to me.

    Lin x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin I have no control how inlinkz operates I have just been told that we need to use the new account. Noone is forced to enter the challenge if they do not like the information that they have to provide. I have also taken this up with them.

      Delete
    2. I have further had a reply from Inlinkz and due to the new privacy laws they have to ask you to sign in in order to verify you. This is by law so unfortunately if you want to enter challenges then this will be the requirement!

      Delete
  4. Magnifiques créations de la DT pour ce nouveau challenge auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful creations of the DT for this new challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am unable to understand this new inlinkz. My creations url is https://creationspersonalised.blogspot.com/2019/01/love-wall-hanging.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that we have had to use this new linky which I agree is a pain but there is nothing at the moment I can do about it. I will be reverting back to the old one for the next challenge but soon this will not be an option as Inlinkz are fading out the old ones and we have to use this As long as you sign in then its not much different!

      Delete